 Robotics / 22384
Re: Servo and brickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:49:45 GMT

Soren,
I'm not sure if this answers your questions, but try
these links:

http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/servos/

http://www.mindsensors.com/actuator.htm

http://orionrobots.co.uk/features/rcx-servo-guide

Sooner or later, you would think LEGO would add a
servo module to their 'gadget box' for the Mindstorms
kit?

Cheers
--- Soren  Kristiansen <soren@gizmodesign.dk> wrote:
Hi there

Does anyone have any experience with brickOS and a
servo motor? I would really like to connect a servo
to the RCX.

This is my first post, so I hope I'm not doing
anything wrong.

Regards,
Soren
--