 Robotics / 22380
    MStamp —Mike Thorn
   I am proud to finally announce: the MStamp. (URL) One of, if not the first, completely automatic factory automation robots ever produced with wholly MindStorms, this robot is capable of automatically stamping standard (URL) SealedAir #1 padded (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, FTX)

        Re: MStamp —Mike Thorn
     (...) Whoops, forgot to make the photo clickable for the direct link. (URL) -Mike (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

         Re: MStamp —Thomas Avery
     (...) plan to replace the wheel and plate with a real ink stamp? This could definitely be used for real work! What about using a simple downward-acting, self-inking stamp? I have one of these for applying my return address on envelopes, and it's (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

         Re: MStamp —Mike Thorn
     (...) Yes, eventually that will happen. The tricky part is actually buying the stamp. :) I'm a little worried that the ink will drip out of the ink pad since it's inverted but I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it. As for the real (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: MStamp —Eric Sophie
   (...) Whoa, I can't beleive I missed this, I gotta check this out! e (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)