 Robotics / 22307
    LejWay (Re: Legway with Standard Lego Light Sensors) —Juergen Stuber
   Salut Philippe, hi everybody, (...) a Lejos version. The hardware is the same with two sensors, and the program is loosely based on yours. Tweaking was not easy, but with a little luck the program below now manages to stand on a sheet of white paper (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: LejWay (Re: Legway with Standard Lego Light Sensors) —Philippe Hurbain
   Bonjour Jürgen, (...) I just tried LejWay, it works fine! (it was also the opportunity to install Lejos under BricxCC. Works great too...). The behaviour is somewhat different from BrickOS version, less shaky but it falls if tilt angle is too high. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LejWay (Re: Legway with Standard Lego Light Sensors) —Juergen Stuber
   Hi Philippe, (...) nice to hear, for me it didn't work any more when it was darker. I would like to have some automatic calibration of the parameters to be more robust w.r.t. conditions, but I guess that is difficult. (...) Yes, probably one could (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)