 Robotics / 22299
    Re: Some brainstorming needed. —SIVA Frédéric
    what about putting the demel tool at the end of a lego motor ? To cut thin Balsa, it should be strong enough. To assemble the layers, I would simply have two central axles on which all layers would be stacked. Those should of course be put at a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Remove from maillist —Vadim Iosifovich Vaynerman
   please remove me from your mailing list. Thanks! (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)