 Robotics / 22273
    Re: Brute Force Brick —Ralph Toepper
   (...) A very well solution. I even think, it would be possible to interconnect multiple BFBs in a communication line like that, the cable would reduce UHF bandwith restrinctions. Such, that a cable connection loads some of the communication load (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Brute Force Brick —John Barnes
     (...) I consider myself pretty well atuned to "what would be nice". In the process of actually designing and building prototypes which bear a resemblance to what might actually be reproducible as a product, there are certain limitations which apply. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Brute Force Brick —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Why? How many ports are needed? (either In or Out) What do you need to do that requires more than 10 inputs, or 5 outputs? I know in a perfect world, it would be really nice if John could fit a 1ghz processor with 80gb ram in a 4x4 brick. The (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)