 Robotics / 22266
  Sensor Help

Dear Sir: I would like to develop a small, wireless, light sensor activated transmitter and corresponding receiver which would allow one light to mimic the behavior of another (on/off, get brighter, dimmer, flash, etc). I am unsure who to contact (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor Help

(...) Don't really understand your explaination ! nanobapt (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor Help

Hi, (...) can you us tell more what you want to use this for, what are the distances, timings, etc.? Jürgen (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Rotation Sensor, IC, RCX

Hi: Does anyone know how to use the Lego Rotation sensor with RCX running Interactive C ? Thanks (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)