 Robotics / 22267
Re: Sensor Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:31:34 GMT

Robert Hosking wrote:

Dear Sir:
I would like to develop a small, wireless, light
sensor activated transmitter and corresponding
receiver which would allow one light to mimic the
behavior of another (on/off, get brighter, dimmer,
flash, etc). I am unsure who to contact for assistance
in designing such a circuit and hoped that you might
be able to provide me with some contacts. I would be
willing to pay for the help. Thank you for any
assistance you can provide.
Robert T. Hosking