 Robotics / 22264
  Re: Brute Force Brick

(...) so you are a real investigator of the kind. (...) I think, before checking out the market chances of your indeed incredible and usefull machine, you should make it look like an RCX with expanded sensor and motor capabilities to us users. This (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Brute Force Brick

(...) That's pretty much what I was thinking. (...) Think about the size of the datalog you could record with 1MB of RAM! :) (...) I don't think the hardware's going to change. But the loss of the IR LED is not such a big deal, if you consider all (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)