 Robotics / 2222
    RE: Palmtop as accessory brain... —Eric Eilebrecht
   I am currently working on an RCX interface for Pocket Scheme ((URL) which should work on your Velo. This will allow you to program the RCX from your palmtop, and will also allow you to directly control the RCX. Basically, anything you can do with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Palmtop as accessory brain... —Alex Wetmore
   (...) There is someone working on a programmable remote interface for Windows CE, but it only works on a limited number of devices so far, and they are all handheld machines, not palmtops. Check out (URL) they'll make a version compatible with my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)