 Robotics / 22218
22217  |  22219
Subject:
Favorite robot ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:44:50 GMT

Finaly somebody are building my favorite movie-star-robot : Johnny Five !
Just look at this Brickshelf folder (robot does not look finished yet)

But even if it is not finished yet, it looks stunning!

Just love to see this finished.

I see a lots of gears, and it hopefully is some motors in there and probably
(or hopefully) a RCX too ?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix