 Robotics / 22204
22203  |  22205
Subject:
IR dection Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:59:25 GMT

I just uploaded a new rover named Roboto. I built it to work on a IR dection
setup that did not have the problems normally associated with IR dection. And
for a plus I think Roboto could be built with only RIS parts, however, I'm not
sure (have not taken the time to check). Any ways here is a link to its page
which explains things a lot more:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/roboto/roboto.html

And for those of you who can't view the sliding pictures on my page you can go
here:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/roboto/

You will just have to click on each picture, however, you will still have to
view the main page to read the description for Roboto.