 Robotics / 22176
  RE: Source for mini-lights (modding!)

Mike, The page moved, but I found them again here: (URL) saw something similar at All Electronics, but they call them "Grain-O-Wheat Lights". I'm not sure if the bulbs are the same size or not, but here's the link anyway: (URL) - Rob (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Source for mini-lights (modding!)

I think I'll stick with LED's. 3mm and 5mm for normal projects, and 2mm SMT (surface mount) for tight spaces. I get them for a good price, usually on Ebay. Burns cooler and longer than incandescent. bm "Have Lego, will Dremel" (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Source for mini-lights (modding!)

(...) I would prefer LED's too if they weren't more difficult to wire up. You have to think about voltage drops and resistors and polarity and all that stuff. With an incandescent, you wire it up and it goes. And for six bucks, are they really that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics)