 Robotics / 22148
22147  |  22149
Subject:
[Robotgroup] Fwd: request from SERVO Magazine (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:58:36 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:52:13 -0600
From: Eric Lundquist <elundquist@austin.rr.com>
To: robotgroup@puremagic.com
Subject: [Robotgroup] Fwd: request from SERVO Magazine

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:06:20 -0800
From: Alexa Lindstrom <Alexa@nutsvolts.com>
Subject: request from SERVO Magazine
To: robo@robotgroup.org

Hello,

I am searching for robots to feature in a SERVO Magazine feature which
highlights projects which may inspire robot builders to create more
inventive, challenging robots.  I saw your site and thought you may ba
able to provide some interesting projects for our readers.  If you would
like to submit a high-resolution photo and a write-up of a project, along
with any links, we would be very interested in seeing more of your work.

Sincerely,

Alexa

Alexandra Lindstrom

Editorial Assistant,

SERVO and Nuts & Volts Magazines

<mailto:alexa@nutsvolts.com>alexa@nutsvolts.com

<mailto:alexa@servomagazine.com>alexa@servomagazine.com

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=iso-8859-1