 Robotics / 2213
    CyberMaster - Problems with SPIRIT.OCX and Delphi —Anders Isaksson
   Hi All! I have just started to use the SPIRIT.OCX with CyberMaster, and I have some problems. Perhaps anyone can make me wiser? I can not get _any_ of the callback procedures to be activated - VariableChange, DownLoadDone, DownLoadStatus etc. If I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CyberMaster - Problems with SPIRIT.OCX and Delphi —Laurentino Martins
   (...) In C++ I do this: // Defines #define SPIRIT_COM1 1 #define SPIRIT_COM2 2 #define SPIRIT_COM3 3 #define SPIRIT_COM4 4 #define SPIRIT_IR 0 #define SPIRIT_RADIO 2 #define SPIRIT_CYBERMASTER 0 #define SPIRIT_RCX 1 // Init brick (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CyberMaster - Problems with SPIRIT.OCX and Delphi —Anders Isaksson
   Ok, perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I can communicate with the CyberMaster all right through the SPIRIT.OCX, but, I can not get the callbacks to fire. The ocx is supposed to fire an event, for example, when a download is done, and then there is the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)