 Robotics / 22103
    Homebrew sensor question —Jona Jeffords
   I have been given a "broken" multi-function office machine (i.e. FAX, printer, scanner). I am wondering if there are any worthwhile bits in this type of machine that can be used to make homebrew sensors for the RCX? If anyone has ideas or experience (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Homebrew sensor question —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I don't think it would be easy to do, but it seems like the scanning element could make a good line-following sensor. (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)