 Robotics / 22103
22102  |  22104
Subject:
Homebrew sensor question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:37:55 GMT

I have been given a "broken" multi-function office machine (i.e. FAX, printer,
scanner). I am wondering if there are any worthwhile bits in this type of
machine that can be used to make homebrew sensors for the RCX? If anyone has
ideas or experience in ripping one of these apart to get at something good, I
would be grateful to hear about it. Otherwise I am inlcined to recycle the
thing.

Thanks for your time,
Jona
http://www.24tooth.com - LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor