 Robotics / 22059
    Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number? —Jim
   I'm thinking quite few. I maintain an RCX "owners list" at (URL) only have two 1.0 units. I currently don't track version on the list but it would be interesting to find out where the 2.0's SN starts. Jim West www.jameswest.com The box said Windows (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number? —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Your page should get linked on the main Robotics page. There aren't a lot of entries. I'll post mine as soon as I find the receipt to get the purchase date. (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)