 Robotics / 22058
  Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number?

I have one that is 63XXXX I'm not sure what the x's are since I don't have my robot stuff with me at college, but I do know it starts with 63. Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Swan" <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> To: (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number?

(...) both of my 1.0's are low numbers. i'm out of this list, but i don't know how someone could be at college without their RCX. mike --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system ((URL) 6.0.560 / Virus Database: 352 - (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number?

(...) at (...) Well it boils down to 2 things, I don't have as much time to use them and I'm limited on the amount of space I have to play with them on. Maybe next year that will be something to bring when I have a bigger dorm room and a year of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)