 Robotics / 22049
    Re: Uhmm... coincidence, or no? —Andy Gombos
   Would you like your tin foil hat now? :p Seriously, it would be neat if everything tied in intentionally. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Uhmm... coincidence, or no? —Steve Baker
   (...) Wasn't that because the Sojourner robot was out and about on Mars at about that time? I also had some vague recollection that someone involved in the NASA robot had worked on Mindstorms....I could be wrong about that part though. (...) Well, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)