 Robotics / 21967
  Re: NQC for sale?

This is a C-based programming trainer CD is from the Robotics Academy at Carnegie Mellon. I haven't seen this one in paticular but own a couple of others from them. It is a great resource for teachers just starting out in robotics. I think the NQC (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC for sale?

(...) wonder whether they actually ever mention "BricxCC" directly or whether they simply use it in all their screenshots. John Hansen (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC for sale?

(...) In all their sample code they post this little blurb, "Click here for code you can copy into a BricxCC file." James (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC for sale?

(...) Personally, I am a tiny bit annoyed by this $99 CD-ROM tutorial. Caveat: I haven't seen the actual CD or any accompanying documentation. My slight annoyance is based solely on having looked at the preview on the web. I don't recall ever having (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)