 Robotics / 21932
    Re: IR Tower and Hyperthreading —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Mike, All I can do is to confirm that hyperthreading can cause very subtle bugs. We experienced that lately in our company in an ADSL board driver, a problem appeared when used with high speed HT machines (>= 3GHz). It worked flawlessly on (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR Tower and Hyperthreading —Mike Thorn
   (...) Unfortunately there's no consistency here. All of our problem machines are < 3Ghz, but usually > 2Ghz. Rob Limbaugh was right when he said LEGO Tech Support isn't the greatest. As a Host in the Forum I'm supposed to direct problems like this (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)