 Robotics / 21913
  Re: Pneumatic valve mystery

(...) I suspect you're having problems with indeterminate values in the whichPosition variable. This might happen due to the SensorListener getting called in the middle of one of the tests for your while loops... or it might have some other cause. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic valve mystery

(...) What about tighten the things a bit more with: int pos = whichPosition; valveMotor.forward(); while( pos != 1 ) { pos = whichPosition; } valveMotor.stop(); LCD.showNumber( pos ); This should be the fastest loop I can think of in terms of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)