 Robotics / 21908
21907  |  21909
Subject:
Pseudo Proportional Control Re: RC Nitro Flash and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 06:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi everybody,

I did some surgery on a RC Nitro Flash (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4589),
you'll find photos and comments here:
http://www.philohome.com/nitroflash/rc_nitro_rcx.htm
You'll find there also some test results of RC Nitro Flash chassis
controlled by RCX.

Cheers,

Philo
www.philohome.com

Philo, All

I believe that if we can control the rate at which we send commands to a Nitro
Flash a simple pseudo proportional control can be implemented.
Has anyone tried it?

All the best and Happy Holidays

-Andrea