 Robotics / 21845
21844  |  21846
Subject:
Legway going to be revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:47:52 GMT

has anyone used the acceleration sensor from www.techno-stuff.com?

i keep thinking that it could be used in conjunction if the IRPD sensor for
more reliable balancing....or even as a substitute...

also i seem to be having problems posting from my main comp...  i get the
post...type stuff but cannot get any content...  almost didn't get that joke
earlier... when i verified the post i didn't see that there wasn't anything.

what i was referring to was maybe using two light sensors for line following
next to each other was not as effective as using them perpendicular to the
steering axel equidistant from it.

the other thing i was thinking was that maybe not perfectly perpendicular
but where they would be if they were parallel to the axel but places on
opposite sides of the axel off center...  i guess i have to make a pic to
illustrate...(sorry the kids drove me nuts today)

anyways...  those are my recent thoughts...

m.

---