 Robotics / 21816
Re: Legway EOPDs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Ok, so I haven't make a Legway using standard LEGO sensors, but I just got an
e-mail from Hi-Technic, and they're starting to produce sensors again!

YAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

What about the train sensor?

For those interested in sensing trains, I have previously offered my reed switch
train sensor which senses the magnetic couplers between train cars.  This sensor
can be programmed like an ordinary touch sensor, and can be used in a variety of
robotic applications.  Available with different internal resistance values to
enable multiple sensors to be multiplexed on a single RCX sensor input.

If you would like more information, please contact me by e-mail at
drvegetableATattbiDOTcom.

- Chris.