 Robotics / 21813
  Legway EOPDs

For all those people who have been trying to figure out how to make a Legway without using a Hi-Technic EOPD sensor, I finally have a solution. Ok, so I haven't make a Legway using standard LEGO sensors, but I just got an e-mail from Hi-Technic, and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legway EOPDs

(...) an (...) YAAYYYYYY!!!...!!! What about the train sensor? (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legway EOPDs

(...) Thank You Steve, & THANK YOU Hi-Technic!... They do realize they're going to be swamped, right? Happy happy... (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legway EOPDs

(...) For those interested in sensing trains, I have previously offered my reed switch train sensor which senses the magnetic couplers between train cars. This sensor can be programmed like an ordinary touch sensor, and can be used in a variety of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Legway EOPDs

(...) Steve, Have you tired using a combination of gears and the rotation sensor as a solution? I know there was some discussion awhile back about the disadvatages of the rotation sensor (not enough resolution) but I have been thinking about this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)