 Robotics / 2179
  Programming the SPIRIT.OCX from VB (random #s?)

I thought my original question was fairly clear, but I guess not! I want to program some "random" behaviors for my robot and download them into the RCX. This being the case, I assume that I need to use the "random" register in the RCX, as opposed to (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming the SPIRIT.OCX from VB (random #s?)

In article <F4yn8t.Gvx@lugnet.com>, John Cutter <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes [snip] (...) No problem. Spirit commands (answer in register 31): .setvar 31, 4, 4 'Get a random (source 4) number between 0 and 4 .sumvar 31, 2, 1 'Add constant 1 (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)