 Robotics / 21756
    Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc? —Paul Kleniewski
    i'm sorry to all about using this forum to resolve private issues but i have to say one word to jim what is going on with you? if you want to get me down - do it here on the group!!! send you really smart and wise posts on the group!!! if you want (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc? —Jim Choate
     (...) Nothing, you asked a question and I explained the situation. (...) I have no interest in your mental state. (...) I've actually sent you nothing I didn't CC to the group as far as I'm aware. (...) -technical- toys. (...) You asked a question, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc? —Jim Choate
     (...) Just checked, yep. Not counting this one I sent three responses to -your- request for input on your project. -ALL- of them went to the list. Me thinks he protest too much. -- -- Open Forge, LLC 24/365 Onsite Support for PCs, Networks, & Game (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc? —Paul Kleniewski
   i regret i wrote my previous post here it will never happend again jim plays unfair but this is not proper forum to talk about that sorry to all eot !!! pixel (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)