 Robotics / 2171
  Re: RCX Motor controller IC

(...) ago. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RCX Motor controller IC

I tried searching for the data sheet on the RCX motor controllers. The closest fit I can find to the ELEX10402B number from the .jpg images from the (URL) site is a motor controller manufactured by Melexis, the MEX10402. The physical description (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Motor controller IC

D/ writes: > Can anyone confirm that this is the right device? The spec > sheet can be found at: > > (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) -russ nelson <rn-sig@crynwr.com> (URL) supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok | There is good evidence (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)