 Robotics / 21653
    RE: Are there GOTO statements in NQC? —Rob Limbaugh
    I find that GOTO is a very handy way to bypass code to test some alternate code in high-level languages. It is also a command that is easy to match to a machine language code of various processor types. In writing batch scripts on Windows (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Are there GOTO statements in NQC? —Steve Baker
   Rob Limbaugh wrote: > I find that GOTO is a very handy way to bypass code to test some > alternate code in high-level languages. Nope - that's why we have #ifdef/#endif > It is also a command that is > easy to match to a machine language code of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)