 Robotics / 2162
    StartOfTask —Nick Holdbrooks
   Could somebody clear this up for me? Does this overwrite your current program stored in the RCX, or does it create a new micro program that runs immediately? does this work like a normal program (I.E.: RCX Code) are you restricted to the 5 slot (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        another question —Nick Holdbrooks
   Also, how do you switch the light sensor from reflective mode to ambient mode? I suspect that the LED is what's already run down my batteries, and I don't read reflected light, I read ambient light anyway. -- +---...---] | Ickna / Nick H. | (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: another question —Eric Brok
    Ickna wrote in message ... (...) The sensor type setting determines whether the LED is on. Set type to (e.g.) raw instead of light sensor to switch off the LED. Eric (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)