 Robotics / 2162
2161  |  2163
Subject:
StartOfTask
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 22:03:56 GMT

Could somebody clear this up for me?
Does this overwrite your current program stored in the RCX, or does it
create  a new micro program that runs immediately?
does this work like a normal program (I.E.: RCX Code)
are you restricted to the 5 slot limitation?
I've read the PDF document with the RIS SDK (lotta TLA's!), but it didn't
help much.
http://ickna.hypermart.net