 Robotics / 21615
  Re: rcx unit

(...) Actually, I have found that the RCX can "see" infrared through bricks. A long time ago, I tried to cover up the RCX by building a box around it out of LEGO and was very surprised to find that I could still control it with the remote. I think (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rcx unit

(...) To be honest, I did the same research when got the RCX, with same results, but my opinion is to prepare newbies for the worst case scenario. In fact, I never lost signal when moving my robot around my room (RCX was pointing up, IR tower too, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)