 Robotics / 21596
  Remote Camera

I have recently implemented a wireless remote camera for mindstorms. I purchased the camera unit from ebay at a cost of £13 including postage to the UK. I then built a lego casing for it and connected it's power supply to a lego electrical (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remote Camera

"mick marriott" <mickmarriott@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:HoEDFD.Ioy@lugnet.com... (...) to the (...) lego (...) remotely. (...) receive (...) solution. (...) So when will you post pictures and more info on the brand and cat# of said (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remote Camera

Here is the bricklink url (URL) don't know if they allow avi files on there but I have uploaded one anyway. As for this ebay category number just type in wireless camera into the search. You can normally pick them up really cheap. But they hammer (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remote Camera

(...) This folder is not yet public. nanobapt (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)