 Robotics / 21600
Re: Remote Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:43:01 GMT

"mick marriott" <mickmarriott@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:HoEDFD.Ioy@lugnet.com...
I have recently implemented a wireless remote camera for mindstorms.

I purchased the camera unit from ebay at a cost of £13 including postage • to the
UK.

I then built a lego casing for it and connected it's power supply to a • lego
electrical connector.

This unit does need a capture card in your PC or you can plug the receiver
straight into a TV.

The Picture quality is acceptable and I can now control my robots • remotely.

This is of main use when using the cybermaster as I can control it and • receive
video feedback from upto 100 ft away.

This is a more useful and cheaper alternative to LEGO's vision command • solution.
Let's hope they implement something similar in mindstorms 3

So when will you post pictures and more info on the brand and cat# of said
camera?  Will you be posting a short video clip of the camera in action???

Rob