 Robotics / 21538
Re: 9747 (RIS 1.5) comes with 2.0 RCX brick?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian B. Alano wrote:
I wonder if the RCX 2.0 to RCX 2.0 range would improve if you changed to a 76KHz
carrier.
I tried to do that, without success... it would be nice if someone else could
try, I may have missed something !

BTW, NQC contains functions to send multibyte serial data, but none (except the
single byte "Message()" function) to receive them. So the only use is to send
data to the PC through IR tower? Or am I wrong ??

Philo