 Robotics / 2153
Re: Lego Mindstorms on Mac using Virtual PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 19:53:52 GMT

Thanks for the info!  I've been able to use the RCX from the Mac using NQC, it
works great!  Since I'm a programmer, the C-like syntax and command line
interface are just fine.  But, since it doesn't cost much, I may investigate the
Robolab software sometime.

Scott

Cindy Salwen wrote:

Hi Scott,

Just the software is less than $90.  The $90 includes things like work sheets.
The software CD is $25 and the teacher's guide that explains the software, but
is also aimed at teachers is $25.  I feel that you might be able to get away
without the teacher's guide.

Cindy