 Robotics / 21495
    Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List —John Gerlach
   (...) Lots of interesting ideas in this thread! But I feel the need to point out that the 3.0 has to still be 'kid friendly'. The RCX is designed for ages 12 and up, the 3.0 should be in the same age range, otherwise Lego loses a huge part of their (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List —Brian Davis
   (...) Agreed. This is critical for LEGO (while I would, of course, prefer that a major corperation design products specificly aimed at *ME*, that might be, well... a tad unrealistic). (...) Perhaps. Personally, I'd like to see a true "sleep" mode (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)