 Robotics / 21470
  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) John, (and group) IM(very)HO, I've always felt a more distributed modular "brick" would be the way to go, AND still follow the original design of the concept of the core brick. these guys are my inspiration: (URL) a future RCX, some sort of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) I agree that a modular approach would be both more Lego-like and more userful. Say a processor unit, a display unit, an input unit, a hub, and a memory unit accepting CompactFlash cards. Let everything run off standard Lego 9V, so you could (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)