 Robotics / 21430
    International Shopping —Sami Gershon
   Hello. I wanted to buy the MindStorms and a couple of accessory sets, but where I live (Israel) there is no place where I can buy them all, and what I do find is extremely expensive (+-3 times the retail value in the USA). Someone knows of a good (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: International Shopping —Rob Doucette
     (...) Try BrickLink: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: International Shopping —Elad Messing
   Hi Well , i am also from israel, and looked up this subject. Found this : (URL) They ship to israel, and the price is quite good. Good Luck :) Elad (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: International Shopping —Sami Gershon
   (...) Elad, thank you for your indication! This site is very good, good price and good shipping. They have shipping to Israel, what is most important. And its good to know that we have people in Israel that are interested in MindStorms too. Would (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)