 Robotics / 21453
Re: International Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:59:46 GMT

Hi
   Well , i am also from israel, and looked up this subject.
   Found this :
http://www.zooscape.com/cgi-bin/maitred/YellowLoop/questp407811/jornada21046159

  They ship to israel, and the price is quite good.

  Good Luck :)

Elad

In lugnet.robotics, Sami Gershon wrote:
Hello.

I wanted to buy the MindStorms and a couple of accessory sets, but where I
live (Israel) there is no place where I can buy them all, and what I do find
is extremely expensive (+-3 times the retail value in the USA).

Someone knows of a good commerce web site that has all the products and
deliver worldwide? I don't care of paying special prices for the shipping.

Amazon does not ship toys worldwide.

My country is not in the list of countries of Lego S@H.

Sami