 Robotics / 21418
    Serial port control in Robolab —Robert Seifert
   Hallo there Does anybody know if it's possible to take control over COM port using Robolab (2.5)?? I searched through all the icons but didn't find anything useful. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance Robert (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Serial port control in Robolab —Claude Baumann
   (...) Yes, have a look in ..\Robolab\Engine\VI...Serial.llb You'll find some applications about this theme on our site (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Serial port control in Robolab —Robert Seifert
   (...) something wrong. I tried to open new inventor vindow, and insert this using "select a vi" icon from tools bar - did I something wrong? I guess I still didn't cross even beginners level (just looked throuhg your page - it'a awesome. Too pity (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)