 Robotics / 21439
Re: Serial port control in Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Claude Baumann wrote:

Yes, have a look in ..\Robolab\Engine\VI.LIB\Utilities\Serial.llb  You'll find
some applications about this theme on our site
http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/RoboticsIntro.htm

I have found this one last weekend, but didn't managed to run it - I think I do
something wrong. I tried to open new inventor vindow, and insert this using
"select a vi" icon from tools bar - did I something wrong?  I guess I still
didn't cross even beginners level (just looked throuhg your page - it'a awesome.
Too pity there's nothing like your institure around.

Robert