 Robotics / 21407
  Re: Mechanical pneumatic piston

(...) With four orientations that would be 0, 90, 180 and 270. However, you could get away with eight if you have one side of the worm gear at 0, 90, 180 and 270 and the other at 45, 135, 225 and 315, you'd just need to turn around every other gear (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mechanical pneumatic piston

sorry it took me so long to reply, working with remote administration and moving and other stuff.... anyways it has been my opinion that using the bushings has a tendency to slide when there is a slightly significany ammount of resistance involved. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)