 Robotics / 2139
    Joystick control for the RCX (sample code) —Mark Overmars
   In the Tips and Tricks section of my lego mindstorms pages at (URL) put some example code in Delphi 3 of how to control the RCX with a joystick. Something similar should work easily in VBasic or C++. This little program is completely freeware so do (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Beat me to it —Nick Holdbrooks
   Darn, you beat me to it! I've just been working on that exact feature for my yet-to-be-released program.... I won't copy your code, don't worry, I'll just observe your method... -- ( Ickna / Nick H. ) ( (URL) ) ( Ickna@-nospam-aol.com ) ( Remove (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)