 Robotics / 2139
2138  |  2140
Subject:
Joystick control for the RCX (sample code)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 12:56:30 GMT

In the Tips and Tricks section of my lego mindstorms pages at

http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/index.html

I put some example code in Delphi 3 of how to control the RCX with a
joystick. Something similar should work easily in VBasic or C++. This
little program is completely freeware so do with it whatever you like.
It is a simplified stand-alone version of the joystick support that will
be available in the next version of RCX Command Center (to be out next
week). Enjoy.

Mark Overmars

B.t.w. I also put some bumper design on that page, with building
instructions.