 Robotics / 2133
    Re: Help with my IR tower —David Van Wagner
   I had a similar problem with my desktop system ("too much light...") but found my laptop worked fine, and a clean Win98 image on my desktop worked fine too. I narrowed the problem down to a replaced serial.vxd which allows faster than 115000bps for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)