 Robotics / 21321
  Re: Anyone sell Electric wire ends?

So take a 1x2 electric brick and a little ingenuity and you can make your own! They aren't exactly like the 2x2 ones from TLC, but they work as long as you keep your polarities correct. Rob "Legoguy" <legoguy@idwt.net> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone sell Electric wire ends?

Alright then how many of those can I get for $3 ;) I was thinking about that but I didn't really feel like cutting slots in a brick but just now I remembered that I have a dremel tool out in the garage >:-D (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone sell Electric wire ends?

Another thought; I could just take 2x4 electric plates and cut them in half and boom there I go, no slotting required...hmm....now I need 7 2x4 electric plates, preferrably in black ;) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone sell Electric wire ends?

You can then get a much cleaner cut on the plastic if you remove the electric strips first and use a razor saw to cut the plastic. (I've used a 2x4 bricks as a makeshift jig). It's much easier to cut the strips this way. As long as the electrical (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone sell Electric wire ends?

(...) PAINT!!!!! EGADS!!!!!!!! Never paint your Lego!!! Wait, that sounds odd coming from a man who enjoys the smell of melted ABS... "Ob" (inside joke) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)