 Robotics / 21298
21297  |  21299
Subject:
Linremote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:16:42 GMT

Hello,

I've wait a report from a friend for this software ... But he have no
time to produce it ... Then I announce it here :

Linremote permit you to control via PC (it the same soft that Dr
Vegetable make : an remote control emulator). You can view this mode
here : http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/img/essais/linremote.png (this is
not new ....)

I add some linux fonction :P. I include a text mode ! You can make some
program to control RCX by sh script. You can control motor but you can
control sensor and polling motor state. All doc is in the package ->
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/linremote-0.5.tar.bz

nanobapt