 Robotics / 21297
Re: Vision Command and Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:02:19 GMT

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 18:35, Jordan Bradford wrote:

Do you think it would be helpful to have better lighting for the original (raw)
image? That might create a better difference between the robot and the
background.

You're right. But i prove that I can detect robot with a poor image ...
(I think focus were really bad ....)

Now My idea is not to make more light in my room ... I so just try an
other technic now

thanks

nanobapt